Policies & Procedures include:
- The League
- General polices
- Team and athlete eligibility
- Safety certification
- Lettering and yearbook
- Coaching staff
- Safety and courtesy
- Gun handling
- Equipment and gear
- Trapshooting basics
- Practice and competition events
- And more!
Athletes may participate on another team
If an athlete wants to participate in the League and the athlete’s school does not have a team, the athlete may participate on another school’s team only if a team has room for the athlete and a Cooperative Agreement is signed by both school’s Athletic/Activities Directors.
- A team must have room to accommodate a new athlete.
- Both school Athletic/Activities Directors must sign agreement.
- A Cooperative Agreement is valid for only one year.
- Athletes must attempt to join other teams within the athlete’s same school district first.
- If no team is available within the same school district, a student may then join another team that is located nearest the student’s school district.
- Cooperative agreements must be completed before the athlete registration deadline and the agreement must be retained by the head coach.
The coaching staff for a team makes all decisions if they can accommodate any athletes from other school districts. It is strongly encouraged that the athlete makes a concerted effort to start a team at his/her own school before participating on another school’s team.