Spring League Registration – Feb 1st to March 21st!
Schools and student athletes from across the state are invited to join the Spring League! Student athletes considering joining a team are required to earn League-approved firearms safety certification.
Contact your coach to get a Team ID and then visit ClayTargetGO! to create your athlete profile and be added to your team’s waiting list!
Log into your profile on ClayTargetGO! to check your registration status and complete any necessary steps to get registered for this season!
Log into your team account on ClayTargetGO! to move waiting list and/or previously participated athletes to the Invited list. After the move, the student athlete is eligible to register!
Questions about ClayTargetGO/AMS? Watch the video!
- February 1: Team and student athlete registration opens.
- March 21: Team and student athlete registration closes Noon CT. Last day for athlete and/or team withdrawal for registration fee refund.
- March 27: Practice Week 1 begins
- April 3: Practice Week 2 begins
- April 10: Reserve Week begins
- April 11: Conferences announced and State Tournament registration opens
- April 17: Competition Week 1 begins
- April 24: Competition Week 2 begins
- May 1: Competition Week 3 begins
- May 4: State Tournament registration closes at noon CT
- May 8: Competition Week 4 begins
- May 15: Competition Week 5 begins
- May 22: Fun Week begins
- May 23: Season final results posted
- May 31: National Championship registration opens for tier 1
- June 2: National Championship registration opens for tier 2 if applicable
- June 4-26: Tournaments – please visit the State Tournament page for more information.
- June 6: National Championship registration opens for tier 3 if applicable
- June 10-19: Virtual tournaments if applicable
- June 20: National Championship registration closes
- July 6-10: National Championship in Mason, Michigan